WHAT IS kickstart?
The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to employers to create new 6-month job placements for young people who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term employment.
why choose us?
Right Track Social Enterprise was established in 2009 to help people who are disadvantages to access support and training to improve their lives. We have been successful with out mission and have recieved huge praise for our activity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
IS THERE A COST?
We have funding available to support you as a representative to provide full wrap around support to the young people you choose. This is fully funded and as a Representative is at no cost to you and includes a comprehensive package of support and guidance.
support & guidance
- Support in selection and interview
- Delivery of an accredited Employability qualification
- Access to all young people to a 24hr Safeguarding Line, and our Designated Safeguarding Lead will lead on any issues or concerns that require further action
- Access to further accedited level 2 training where required in Business Admin, customer Service, Team Leading, Hospitality & Catering and Mental health Awareness (Level 1/Level 2)
- Ongoing support to each young person to enable a positive outcome.
We will support you to ensure that the young person develops within the scheme enabling you to focus on their time with you and maximising their opportunities throughout the programme. Please give us a call or complete the contact form below for further information on how we can support you and the business’s you represent.
GET IN TOUCH
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for further information.